No products in the cart.
How to fix the problem
- Replace the BioSleeve regularly –Replace at least every 3 months and more frequently for high use areas. Check the amount of biological (blue/green) material remaining in the BioSleeve by lifting the BioSleeve out of the waste outlet and checking the underside of the cap.
- Ensure that the BioSleeve is contacting the water table in the urinal. Fitting of an extension tube may be required.
- Use the recommended cleaning product No Flush BioClean concentrate and dilute as required .
- Do not use bleach, disinfectant or other cleaning products in the urinal or immediate surrounds as these will kill the bacteria in the BioSleeve.
- Follow the recommended daily cleaning instructions for both the urinals and toilet floor.
- Remove any debris from the urinal regularly
- Ensure that flushing of the system is limited to every 4-6 hours as excessive flushing will dilute the amount of “good bacteria: that break down the uric acid